Accessing your Worker on Foot online training Instructions
**It’s recommended to download & follow course instructions before launching the course**
Click HERE to download instructions on accessing your Worker on Foot online training.
Benefits of the module:
- The module simulates a real-site example.
- Designed to increases on site safety awareness on a Regional Maintenance Site.
- The completion of the module is a requirement of RMS Regional Maintenance.
- The module can also be used to complement site and/or company inductions.
Who should do these modules?
Any persons required to work on an RMS Regional Maintenance Site.
At the completion of the training:
- Results are recorded and a certification is issued
- LLN (Literacy, learning and numeracy) techniques are used throughout the modules, as an aid if required
- Understanding of Hierarchy of Control measures, is increased
- Workplace and site hazard knowledge retention is measured
Assessment is completed throughout the module.
This module can form part of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).