Topics of discussion include:
- The latest sustainable flexible pavement initiatives
- Pavement and procurement management systems
- Automated pavement condition monitoring
- Perpetual pavement design
- Safety at roadworks
- Asphalt technology for airports
- Noise attenuating porous asphalt
- Bitumen refining for the Australian market
- Bitumen and polymer modified binder specification
- Smart systems for process control
- Roadworker safety management
- Smart system construction and process control
- Recruitment, retention and succession planning
- Pavement engineering practices
This is an opportunity to discover tools that deliver value for money, efficiency gains and innovative solutions that can be implemented within Australia.
Tour Dates: 14 – 29 July 2018
South Korea 14 – 17 July
Japan 18 – 21 July
China 22 – 29 July
COST $17,710 (+GST where applicable)
Click HERE to register.
Download flyer here.
For further information, please contact Erik Denneman: firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8416 4501.