- Visit www.aapa.asn.au/events
- Search for a Training Course or Event by using the Filters (see image below) on the right hand side of the page. You can also search for a course via the Search option in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Training Course or Event you wish to attend
- Once on the webpage of the Training Course or Event you wish to attend, scroll to the bottom of the webpage.
- Select the registration option (as below) that you require and hit Submit.
- Enter your details and hit Next
- If you are a new user, the below prompt will appear. You will need to register your details with AAPA (as per below)
- If you are already registered with AAPA, the below prompt will appear. You will need to login to continue. Click on Forgotten Password link if required.
- Click on Complete Order
- Confirm/edit your Billing Address Details
- Select your preferred Payment Method (as below)
- Follow the prompts and Submit your order.
- You will be emailed a confirmation of your order. If you fail to receive a confirmation of your order, please contact AAPA Membership Coordinator, Ericka Argiris, by phone on (03) 8416 4500 or by email via email@example.com
Login to the Website
AAPA Members & Non-Members
Your username to login to the website is your email address registered with AAPA. Your email is already registered with us if you receive notifications from the Association. If your email is not registered with us, click here to register it.
Logging in to the website gives AAPA Members access to discounts for Training, Industry Events and Social Functions. Simply follow the instructions below to login and automatically receive discounted rates.
Login for the first time:
- If your email is registered with AAPA (i.e. you already receive notifications from the Association) you will need to click here to set your password. If your email is not registered with us, click here to register it.
- You will receive an email from the AAPA website. Follow the instructions in the email.
- When prompted, enter your new password. Remember, your username to login is the email address registered with AAPA.
You can now login to the site using your username and your new password. Once logged in, click on the Member Centre button at the top of the page to check and update your details. You can also see a record of your Upcoming Events and Past Orders.
Forgotten your password?
If you forgot your password, we can help you reset it.
- If your email is registered with AAPA (i.e. you already receive notifications from the Association) click here to reset your password
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and Email Address. Your Email Address is the address registered with AAPA.
- An email will be sent to you with instructions to set your password.
Features for Association Members and Registered Contacts include:
- Quick and easy registration for Upcoming Events, including Training, Golf Days, Awards Nights, Industry Breakfasts and Dinners.
- Updating contact information (e.g. if you change your email address, phone number, job title, or need to reset your password).
- Online Membership Application.
- View past and upcoming event and training bookings.
- Access to a growing range of publications, including Work Tips, Advisory Notes and the Roads & Civil Works Magazine.
For current Association Members:
- Easy access to Member discounts for Training, Industry Events and Social Functions. Simply login to automatically receive Member rates.
- Self-management of your membership, including renewals, upgrades, and details of individuals attached to your membership.
- We will also soon be launching a resources library for Members, including access to most Branch and Committee documents online through the Member Centre.
Troubleshooting, problems and issues
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact AAPA Membership Coordinator, Ericka Argiris, by phone on (03)8416 4500 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support, and we hope that you enjoy the new website.
Australian Asphalt Pavement Association
Unit 2, 20 Sabre Drive, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
T: (03) 8416 4500
Assistance – The Association highly values the assistance of the contributors of Freepik.com