Conference Program Now Available
The extensive 17th AAPA International Flexible Pavements Conference technical program has been compiled from abstract and paper submissions across a wide range of styles, from science and engineering spheres through to experience based on road management, maintenance or construction on the following topics:
- Constructing the Roads of the Future
- Perpetual and Heavy Duty Pavement Technology
- Next Generation Bituminous Surfacings
- Flexible Pavement Technology for (Air) Ports
- Resilient Regional and Local Government Roads
- Managing Road Networks in a Digitally Connected World
- Delivering the Smart, Safe and Sustainable Roads of the Future
To view and download the full program please click HERE.
A full list of the abstracts submitted for consideration can be found on the AAPA website: HERE.